jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <jeanlouis.pastu...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject RE: How to use associate a different client IP address with request sent through jMeter
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:02:39 GMT
 Ok fine;
Thanks Milander.
Do you know the availability of Jmeter 2.4 ?

Cordialement / Best regards

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Milamber [mailto:milamberspace@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 2 décembre 2009 14:47
À : JMeter Users List
Objet : Re: How to use associate a different client IP address with request
sent through jMeter

Hello,

Since few days, change source IP address is possible with JMeter 'nightly'
version with sample HTTPClient request
Coupled with a csv file of IP alias on host (in a CSV Data Set), you can
send one different source IP per request (HTTPClient Request)

http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-jmeter/nightly/

Please send any feedback.

A+
Milamber