jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dan Walker <walkerd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Castor XML or XML extreme with JMeter
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 19:17:49 GMT
I am new to JMeter, so I am curious about how you intend to use the
object once it is unmarshalled from XML.   What is going to consume
the object after it is available?

-Dan

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Ghania Ferrag <ghania.ferrag@vantrix.com> wrote:
> Because user will enter an XML file(representation of the object) with the request in
the new Sampler, and then we have to convert that XML file to an object, the obtained object
is the parameter of the method that we going to Invoke using Spring Http Invoker.
> Both Castor and extreme can be used and my question was what's best to use with Jmeter
and also wondering what Jmeter use for marshalling and unmarshalling objects ?

> Thanks,

that can be used but don't know what's best to use with Jmeter or If Jmeter come already with
 specific XML Libraries.