jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to save the WorkBench with the Test Plan ?
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:39:48 GMT
Hi,

When you load your test plan again merge the proxy you have save so you can
keep it with the loaded test plan. It's a step more than what you expected,
but it makes it possible.

>From what I know,, the workbench is mostly for copy-paste actions and for
the non-test elements. I find it convenient to save components of the test
plan and merge them only when I need them in the workbench to edit some new
test plan.

Hope this helps.