jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ghania Ferrag <ghania.fer...@vantrix.com>
Subject RE: Castor XML or XML extreme with JMeter
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 19:04:39 GMT
Because user will enter an XML file(representation of the object) with the request in the new
Sampler, and then we have to convert that XML file to an object, the obtained object is the
parameter of the method that we going to Invoke using Spring Http Invoker.
Both Castor and extreme can be used and my question was what's best to use with Jmeter and
also wondering what Jmeter use for marshalling and unmarshalling objects ?

Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 6:25 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Castor XML or XML extreme with JMeter

On 04/11/2009, Ghania Ferrag <ghania.ferrag@vantrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Every one,
>
>  My new added Sampler have to Convert XML documents to Java Object

Why do you need to convert to an Object?

> , and wondering what's best to use with Jmeter ? There is Castor XML or XML extreme that
can be used but don't know what's best to use with Jmeter or If Jmeter come already with
specific XML Libraries.

What is going to read the Object?

There may be different ways of representing the same XML as an object,
so it's not possible to choose the XML library without knowing how the
Object is going to be used.