jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ghania Ferrag <ghania.fer...@vantrix.com>
Subject RE: JMeter can not save my test plan
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:47:27 GMT
Hi Sebb,

Yes I did read that file before setting my Eclipse Jmeter project to build it and run it under
Eclipse. The build is working fine, it may be the new added sampler causing some issue, will
investigate more on it.
Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 3:32 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: JMeter can not save my test plan

Actually, I meant the README file, which describes how to install
JMeter and build it.

On 04/11/2009, Ghania Ferrag <ghania.ferrag@vantrix.com> wrote:
> Are you referring to Launching from Eclipse section ?

C:\dev\JMeter-Source\jakarta-jmeter-2.3.4\bin\saveservice.properties (The system cannot find
the file specified)
>  >  I did copy the saveservice.properties from Binary bin directory to where it's
missing, then it's working fine when I save the Test plan !
>  >  My question  now is, why that file was missing ? When I downloaded the source
code of Jmeter to make it compile and run under Eclipse I had to copy the bin and lib from
Binary Jmeter location to source Jmeter location.
>  >
>  >  Anyway in case someone has an idea,
>
>  Have you read the file:
>
>  eclipse.readme
>
>  in the source distribution?
>  >  Thanks for your help,
>  >  Ghania
>  >
>  >
without error and  I created new test Plan to see if the new Sampler is there and do what
it should do, then when I saved the test plan I got the following error :
>  >  org.apache.jmeter.exceptions.ILLegalUserActionException:Couldn't save test plan
to file :C:\dev\Jmeter-Source\jakarta-jmeter-2.3.4\bin\HttpInvokerTest.jmx
>  >
>  >  Just for your information, I changed the build.xml file to use JDK 1.6 instead
of 1.4 as I did use somes methods that required 1.6, is that the pb ? any one experience the
same issue before while adding some new plugin to Jmeter ?