jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ghania Ferrag <ghania.fer...@vantrix.com>
Subject RE: JMeter can not save my test plan
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 19:28:49 GMT
Hi Every one,

I check the logs and there was a message saying :
FATAL - jmeter.save.SaveService: Bad saveservice properties file java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\dev\JMeter-Source\jakarta-jmeter-2.3.4\bin\saveservice.properties (The system cannot find
the file specified)
I did copy the saveservice.properties from Binary bin directory to where it's missing, then
it's working fine when I save the Test plan !
My question  now is, why that file was missing ? When I downloaded the source code of Jmeter
to make it compile and run under Eclipse I had to copy the bin and lib from Binary Jmeter
location to source Jmeter location.

Anyway in case someone has an idea,

Thanks for your help,
Ghania

-----Original Message-----
From: Ghania Ferrag [mailto:ghania.ferrag@vantrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 11:42 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: JMeter can not save my test plan

HI Every one,

I added new Sampler and I compile and run everything under Eclipse. It's compiled without
error and  I created new test Plan to see if the new Sampler is there and do what it should
do, then when I saved the test plan I got the following error :
org.apache.jmeter.exceptions.ILLegalUserActionException:Couldn't save test plan to file :C:\dev\Jmeter-Source\jakarta-jmeter-2.3.4\bin\HttpInvokerTest.jmx

Just for your information, I changed the build.xml file to use JDK 1.6 instead of 1.4 as I
did use somes methods that required 1.6, is that the pb ? any one experience the same issue
before while adding some new plugin to Jmeter ?

Thank you all in advance for your help,

Regards,

Ghania