jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ghania Ferrag <ghania.fer...@vantrix.com>
Subject RE: TestBean Plugin Sample
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 19:18:52 GMT
Maybe it could be that, I'll try later to add another property that will have one digit in
name and retest. I'll post after the result of that.

Thanks again for your response,
Regards,

Ghania

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 2:01 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: TestBean Plugin Sample

Perhaps the JavaBean naming convention does not allow digits in names?

On 04/11/2009, Ghania Ferrag <ghania.ferrag@vantrix.com> wrote:
> It's working now, the only thing I did is to rename the property from method2Invoke to
methodToInvoke, and rebuild all, and then the Gui is displaying properly !!!!
>  Really don't know what cause that but most important it is working,
>
>  Thanks for your help,
>
>  Regards,
>

>  Ghania

But Still have the same problem, even my property Group is not displayed in the GUI.. I wonder
if there is something to do with the TestBean interface.

>  Any idea ?
>
>  Thanks again for your response,
>
>  Regards,
>  Ghania

to write a plugin in Jmeter document, and when I run my project in Eclipse, the new Sampler
is there but the Sampler Gui don't show the name  of the properties as I entered them in my
NewInvokerSamplerResources.properties here is an example :
>  >  In my NewInvokerSamplerResources.properties  file I have(just copied some lines
from my property file) :
>  >  urlService.displayName=URL address
>  >  urlService.shortDescription=Remote server to connect to
>  >  method2Invoke.displayName=Method Name
>  >
>  >  And in the Gui of the new Sampler instead of displaying Method Name, it displays
method2Invoke, which is also the property of my HttpInvokerSampler class
>  >
>  >  Anything is missing ? why the labels in the Gui of the new added sampler don't
much what I have in the property file ?