jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ghania Ferrag <ghania.fer...@vantrix.com>
Subject JMeter can not save my test plan
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 16:41:49 GMT
HI Every one,

I added new Sampler and I compile and run everything under Eclipse. It's compiled without
error and  I created new test Plan to see if the new Sampler is there and do what it should
do, then when I saved the test plan I got the following error :
org.apache.jmeter.exceptions.ILLegalUserActionException:Couldn't save test plan to file :C:\dev\Jmeter-Source\jakarta-jmeter-2.3.4\bin\HttpInvokerTest.jmx

Just for your information, I changed the build.xml file to use JDK 1.6 instead of 1.4 as I
did use somes methods that required 1.6, is that the pb ? any one experience the same issue
before while adding some new plugin to Jmeter ?

Thank you all in advance for your help,

Regards,

Ghania