jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ghania Ferrag <ghania.fer...@vantrix.com>
Subject TestBean Plugin Sample
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 22:22:54 GMT
Hi Every One,

I created a new sampler following the Making a TestBean Plugin for Jmeter in How to write
a plugin in Jmeter document, and when I run my project in Eclipse, the new Sampler is there
but the Sampler Gui don't show the name  of the properties as I entered them in my NewInvokerSamplerResources.properties
here is an example :
In my NewInvokerSamplerResources.properties  file I have(just copied some lines from my property
file) :
urlService.displayName=URL address
urlService.shortDescription=Remote server to connect to
method2Invoke.displayName=Method Name

And in the Gui of the new Sampler instead of displaying Method Name, it displays method2Invoke,
which is also the property of my HttpInvokerSampler class

Anything is missing ? why the labels in the Gui of the new added sampler don't much what I
have in the property file ?

Thanks in advance for your responses,

My Best Regards,

Ghania