jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Lolina Bharathan <Lolina.Bharat...@kalido.com>
Subject POST Request fails during replay
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:47:18 GMT
Hi All,

I created a test plan by recording my actions when i access the Web App that i wanted to test.
While the actions were being performed there were corresponding Samplers being created
by the "HTTP Proxy Recorder". When i replay the test plan all request except one pass. One
of the POST request fails.

If I submit the request manually with the JMeter Proxy running, I am getting the following
error which says (in jmeter logs) ,

ERROR - jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Proxy: Not implemented (probably used https) java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Cannot handle CONNECT - probably used HTTPS
                at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.HttpRequestHdr.parseFirstLine(HttpRequestHdr.java:212)
                at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.HttpRequestHdr.parse(HttpRequestHdr.java:164)
                at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Proxy.run(Proxy.java:165)

I am not using HTTPs. Any suggestions on what could rectify this issue???

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Lolina