jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andy Bell <andy.photos.b...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Webservice tests - dynamic URL
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:06:08 GMT
Thanks George... However, this isn't working for us...

What we're trying to do is use Hudson->Maven->Chronos to run the same suite
of tests against different app servers. For that to work, it needs to be
Hudson that tells Maven/Chronos which app server to use and it's that bit
we're having trouble with.

In addition, the reports that Chronos/JMeter are producing are just average
times for the test, plotted against previous average times, like the
response times graph at the top of your blog entry.

We also need to produce individual reports about how each test ran in
isolation - we've seen these reports when running the JMeter gui or in
Eclipse but have not managed to produce them in the Hudson->Maven->Chronos
environment. Should these be possible?

Andy