jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andy Bell <andy.photos.b...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Webservice tests - dynamic URL
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 15:46:11 GMT
Hi Sebb

We had a user.properties file (with the necessary values) in the same folder
as the jmx files, but JMeter did not pick it up. If I put these values in
the user.properties file in the JMeter bin folder then they get used.

Problem is, we need to set the URL for each test dynamically, so setting it
in a central place, like the JMeter bin folder, is not a solution for us...

Andy