jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andy Bell <andy.photos.b...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Webservice tests - dynamic URL
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 14:15:12 GMT
Thanks Sebb

We've been trying to use JMeter property files to set these values, but
JMeter doesn't seem to be picking up the files...

When you say a property can be set using the command line, we're having
problmes because our automatic set up is Hudson->Maven->Chronos and this is
the Hudson command line we are using:

clean it:deploy chronos:report -Pit-weblogic-gobbette,it-sybase
-DremoteDeployment=true

Can some parameters be incororated in this command line or are we better off
with CSV DataSet files?

Thanks

Andy