jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <jeanlouis.pastu...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject RE: Resource Consumption
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 06:44:16 GMT

Not really on topic. But if the application runs on JVM Hotspot ( Sun)
>1.6.0_10, you have with the JDK a tool "visualVM" in the jdk/bin directory,
JMX based ( with a little configuration for remote  authentification) ,
that returns this kind of information and more about JVM and application.
You must be care of the overhead of this tool ( comparing with two stresses
Jmeter with and without the tool)

Cordialement / Best regards

Jean-Louis Pasturel