jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Lolina Bharathan <lolina...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Getting selective results using Jmeter
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:57:14 GMT
Hi All,
I am new to Jmeter. I am using JMeter to perform load test on an application based on asp.net.

Can someone please help me out with these queries.
1. Is it possible to get only selected samples displayed in the 'Aggregate Report'. As of
now what ever action is executed by the Jmeter is getting displayed.

2. Is it possible to log combined result of a set of actions
 say,  Start time
  Action1
  Action2
  Action3
  End time
In my result I want to log, the start time, End time and the time difference. In short I want
the time taken by the application to execute all these 3 actions.

3. If I use a Loop controller in my script is it possible to log the number of loops executed
at one particuar point of time. To describe, while executing the script, say a loop is to
be executed 10 times and I am calculating the time taken for a particular action which is
within this loop. While getting the time taken by that action is it possible for me to get
the number of iterations that is going on?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Lolina