jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jatin Davey <jasho...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Resource Consumption
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 04:12:10 GMT
If the server is running on windows Platforms , You could use the
"perfmon" utility to monitor resource consumption on the server. Very
good tool for windows which can give you raw resource utilization data
in a .csv file. Use it with any plotter to get graphical results. If its
a linux box then you may try a tool called as: "collectl". There are
numerous tools available for this purpose. Just google for it.

Thanks
Jatin