jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting selective results using Jmeter
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:52:25 GMT
>1. Is it possible to get only selected samples displayed in the 'Aggregate
Report'. As of now what ever action is executed by the Jmeter is getting
displayed.
Not as far as I know , no. However if you give the samples you dont want the
same name , you can atleast reduce this to a single row. You can also write
the data to a file (csv or xml) and use whichever tool you need to filter
data.
>2. Is it possible to log combined result of a set of actions
See transaction controller.
>3If I use a Loop controller in my script is it possible to log the number
of loops executed at one particuar point of time.
Not directly, as far as I know. However you can specify a variable that is
incremented(via Beanshell or functions) every time within the loop and use
that.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Transaction_Controller

regards
deepak