jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do i get the HTTPSampler to download resources defined in CSS styles referenced on the result?
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:49:04 GMT
hi
I dont think you can do this directly/ dynamically. Statically if you record
tests/ check browser sniffers you can determine which images are referenced
from which pages and request those urls explicitly.

You could request the CSS and post process out all background-image urls ,
but it would be pretty hard to figure which classes are being referred to in
the document.

regards
deepak