jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using URL Encoded values in a JMeter variable in a HTTP POST
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:29:32 GMT
Hi
attempt 4 works for me (JMeter 2.3.4, JDK 1.5)

POST http://cgi.www.emccsoft.com/cgi-bin/www.emccsoft.com/post.pl

POST data:
foo=bar&spam=eggs

[no cookies]

Request Headers:
Connection: keep-alive
Host: cgi.www.emccsoft.com

I dont think you can mix the parameters with no names with parameters with
names (either all should have or none should have).
As before i believe you can get you stuff to work easier with BSH pre
processor.

regards
deepak