jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading value from CSV file...
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:52:22 GMT
Sorry I misread your question. I thought you meant between multiple threads.
Typically tests are not structured this way, the data that a single thread
needs is normally represented in a single row in a CSV

What are you doing with your HTTP request (i.e, why do you need these as
separate samplers)? if you are just requesting it directly then
While Controller
   HTTP request
   CSV DataSet
will have the effect that you want

 Im not sure if a workaround exists for what you want to do , If i had to
guess I'd have to use a while controller with an Interleave controller, but
I havent tried it.

You also need to answer what you expect to happen if you run your test for
two threads (does each thread pick up the same data , or does it pick up
different data , if different , then you cannot guarantee which thread will
pick up which row , if same then its not very useful)

regards
deepak