jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using URL Encoded values in a JMeter variable in a HTTP POST
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 17:14:44 GMT
Hi
a. When you say URL encode do you mean the %nn for non ascii characters or
the & encoded as &amp; (because these are HTML encoded to escape & and need
to be dealt with differently).
What does the source actually have? If the source html on which you are
running your regex to extract data , is already encoded , then checking or
unchecking the checkbox will appear to have to no effect (it might get
double encoded). can you add Debug samplers to check whether the data you
are extracting out is correct or already encoded?
b. Checking or Unchecking the encode value does work, you can try it
standalone with a hardcoded string which has special characters like = or +

regards
deepak