jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get subString with Split function.
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 16:59:18 GMT
Ok i just tried this as
Thread Group
+User Defined variables
++string         wap/test.do?n=123&testName=test2
++test            ${__split(${string},subString,=)}
+Debug Sampler ( Add --> sampler --> debug sampler)
+View Results Tree (Add listener --> view results tree0

And the View Results Tree Response tab for the Debug sampler shows the
values as expected.
If it isnt working for you perhaps you can tell us the structure of your
test, how / where you are invoking this function

regards
deepak