jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Add More Threads while test Running
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 17:00:37 GMT
Hi
your simplest solution probably is to use two thread groups , one of 500
threads and one of 100 with the second thread group scheduled to start at a
later time

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#timers
You can also use timers to specify delays and you can make this timer
conditional as well using a normal if controller with a dummy sampler (Delay
only if certain conditions are met e.g. Thread Number > 500)

Note I havent tried any of this
regards
deepak