jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Add More Threads while test Running
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 07:01:53 GMT
Hi
a. You cannot dynamically change the values (as far as I know). You can
simulate something similar by using staggered thread groups or delaying /
pausing threads based on conditions (but you must always specify the maximum
number you need)

b. If you mean the number of requests being made , you can add a listener
for that or load the resulting file into a listener like Summary Report

regards
deepak