jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSESSIONID ISSUE
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 19:25:20 GMT
When you recorded the script , you should have got the same JSESSIONID
because cookies /ids there are managed by the browser. If you did record
urls with JSESSIONID in the URL , you need to remove the JSESSIONID and use
any of the following options below

Add a cookie manager or use the URL rewriting modifier
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-adv-web-test-plan.html#session_url_rewriting

Numerous related threads are available in the mail achives
regards
deepak