jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a sampler that can read a tomcat log file?
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 01:16:32 GMT
Hi
what are you trying to assert in the logs? Ideally your response and
response code should tell you everything you need to know.

You need not necessarily have to extend Jmeter (you could just have a JSP
page / code on tomcat ) which returns whatever you want (that is you don't
need any Special Log Sampler , any HTTP/Web Service sampler should work just
as well).

regards
deepak