jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Lanqu <lan...@gmail.com>
Subject jmeter response is blank page with code 204
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:44:10 GMT

I have a web application. I want to test creating an application object.
After entering any details on the page, I need to click edit button, then
save button near that field, to save changes. Every such click causes
reload. That is workflow.
I use Jmeter proxy to record a script. Then I use that cript "as is". First
few request pages requiered to login successfully completes (with responses
rendered in right pages). And when comes the main workflow, requests
successfully  completes with code 204, zero size and blank text. And in the
end of test, I can't find anything in DB proving that application object
have been created. So it doesn't. May be anybody know, why there are blank
of jMeter or something?
And also there some strange thing, that when I m recording script, it seems
like there are no css in page.. all looks awful in browser, but still works.
Don't know why.. c