jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Kshitij Barve <kshitij_ba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to Write a user defined function in JMeter and call it in the test plan
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 05:52:17 GMT

Hi,
I want to write an user defined function to check if data bases are
synchronized or not. Here is the brief -

There are 2 databases - Master and Slave. All Write methods writes to Master
database, and all read methods points to slave. Slave gets updated after
every 2 seconds. So if I try to get the record that I have created recently,
then I don't get it. Because record is yet not available on Slave for read.
To overcome this, I have written a BeanShell sampler. But I have to use the
same code everywhere. So a function will definitely help me in this case.
Modify logic at one place and you are done.

Any pointers will definitely help me.

Regards,
Kshitij