jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Harry_ <harjitwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Any way to start reading csv from particular position
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:30:52 GMT

In a Test Plan, I am referring csv file in HTTP request sampler.

I am running this plan through ant.

After some time I have to stop the test.

But now when I restart the test again, I want that csv file should be read
from the point where it was left earlier. But I dont find any option to
achieve this. So it starts reading from first line.

Please help if there is any way to achieve this. (Like if we can pass start
parameter to CSV Data Set Config, we can do this).

Regards