jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Castor XML or XML extreme with JMeter
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 20:18:30 GMT
On 05/11/2009, Ghania Ferrag <ghania.ferrag@vantrix.com> wrote:
> Because user will enter an XML file(representation of the object) with the request in
the new Sampler, and then we have to convert that XML file to an object, the obtained object
is the parameter of the method that we going to Invoke using Spring Http Invoker.

I don't follow that, but never mind.

>  Both Castor and extreme can be used and my question was what's best to use with Jmeter

Whatever works for you.

>  and also wondering what Jmeter use for marshalling and unmarshalling objects ?

It uses XStream and XPP.

>  Thanks,

that can be used but don't know what's best to use with Jmeter or If Jmeter come already with
 specific XML Libraries.