jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter can not save my test plan
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:32:08 GMT
Actually, I meant the README file, which describes how to install
JMeter and build it.

On 04/11/2009, Ghania Ferrag <ghania.ferrag@vantrix.com> wrote:
> Are you referring to Launching from Eclipse section ?

C:\dev\JMeter-Source\jakarta-jmeter-2.3.4\bin\saveservice.properties (The system cannot find
the file specified)
>  >  I did copy the saveservice.properties from Binary bin directory to where it's
missing, then it's working fine when I save the Test plan !
>  >  My question  now is, why that file was missing ? When I downloaded the source
code of Jmeter to make it compile and run under Eclipse I had to copy the bin and lib from
Binary Jmeter location to source Jmeter location.
>  >
>  >  Anyway in case someone has an idea,
>
>  Have you read the file:
>
>  eclipse.readme
>
>  in the source distribution?
>  >  Thanks for your help,
>  >  Ghania
>  >
>  >
without error and  I created new test Plan to see if the new Sampler is there and do what
it should do, then when I saved the test plan I got the following error :
>  >  org.apache.jmeter.exceptions.ILLegalUserActionException:Couldn't save test plan
to file :C:\dev\Jmeter-Source\jakarta-jmeter-2.3.4\bin\HttpInvokerTest.jmx
>  >
>  >  Just for your information, I changed the build.xml file to use JDK 1.6 instead
of 1.4 as I did use somes methods that required 1.6, is that the pb ? any one experience the
same issue before while adding some new plugin to Jmeter ?