jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter can not save my test plan
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 19:32:57 GMT
On 04/11/2009, Ghania Ferrag <ghania.ferrag@vantrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Every one,
>
>  I check the logs and there was a message saying :
>  FATAL - jmeter.save.SaveService: Bad saveservice properties file java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\dev\JMeter-Source\jakarta-jmeter-2.3.4\bin\saveservice.properties (The system cannot find
the file specified)
>  I did copy the saveservice.properties from Binary bin directory to where it's missing,
then it's working fine when I save the Test plan !
>  My question  now is, why that file was missing ? When I downloaded the source code of
Jmeter to make it compile and run under Eclipse I had to copy the bin and lib from Binary
Jmeter location to source Jmeter location.

>  Anyway in case someone has an idea,

Have you read the file:

eclipse.readme

in the source distribution?
>  Thanks for your help,
>  Ghania

error and  I created new test Plan to see if the new Sampler is there and do what it should
do, then when I saved the test plan I got the following error :
>  org.apache.jmeter.exceptions.ILLegalUserActionException:Couldn't save test plan to file
:C:\dev\Jmeter-Source\jakarta-jmeter-2.3.4\bin\HttpInvokerTest.jmx

>  Just for your information, I changed the build.xml file to use JDK 1.6 instead of 1.4
as I did use somes methods that required 1.6, is that the pb ? any one experience the same
issue before while adding some new plugin to Jmeter ?