jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TestBean Plugin Sample
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 19:00:51 GMT
Perhaps the JavaBean naming convention does not allow digits in names?

On 04/11/2009, Ghania Ferrag <ghania.ferrag@vantrix.com> wrote:
> It's working now, the only thing I did is to rename the property from method2Invoke to
methodToInvoke, and rebuild all, and then the Gui is displaying properly !!!!
>  Really don't know what cause that but most important it is working,
>
>  Thanks for your help,
>
>  Regards,
>

>  Ghania

But Still have the same problem, even my property Group is not displayed in the GUI.. I wonder
if there is something to do with the TestBean interface.

>  Any idea ?
>
>  Thanks again for your response,
>
>  Regards,
>  Ghania

to write a plugin in Jmeter document, and when I run my project in Eclipse, the new Sampler
is there but the Sampler Gui don't show the name  of the properties as I entered them in my
NewInvokerSamplerResources.properties here is an example :
>  >  In my NewInvokerSamplerResources.properties  file I have(just copied some lines
from my property file) :
>  >  urlService.displayName=URL address
>  >  urlService.shortDescription=Remote server to connect to
>  >  method2Invoke.displayName=Method Name
>  >
>  >  And in the Gui of the new Sampler instead of displaying Method Name, it displays
method2Invoke, which is also the property of my HttpInvokerSampler class
>  >
>  >  Anything is missing ? why the labels in the Gui of the new added sampler don't
much what I have in the property file ?