jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TestBean Plugin Sample
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 18:24:18 GMT
On 02/11/2009, Ghania Ferrag <ghania.ferrag@vantrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Every One,
>
>  I created a new sampler following the Making a TestBean Plugin for Jmeter in How to
write a plugin in Jmeter document, and when I run my project in Eclipse, the new Sampler is
there but the Sampler Gui don't show the name  of the properties as I entered them in my NewInvokerSamplerResources.properties
here is an example :
>  In my NewInvokerSamplerResources.properties  file I have(just copied some lines from
my property file) :
>  urlService.displayName=URL address
>  urlService.shortDescription=Remote server to connect to
>  method2Invoke.displayName=Method Name
>
>  And in the Gui of the new Sampler instead of displaying Method Name, it displays method2Invoke,
which is also the property of my HttpInvokerSampler class

>  Anything is missing ? why the labels in the Gui of the new added sampler don't much
what I have in the property file ?

This is because of the way that JavaBeans work. You need to ensure
that the get/set method names agree with the property names.