jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Sullivan <...@qad.com>
Subject Re: Variable containing a variable
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 13:05:43 GMT
Hi Jose,

Thanks for the reply, that was not quiet exactly what I was looking for as
I need the result to be a variable containing the string but from reading
more of the documentation the Variable function from Jmeter 2.2+ does
exactly what I need.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html#__V

Example:
If I have a counter C and the following variables Order_1 Order_2 Order_3
Can I pass ${Order_${C}} into a beanshell sampler? It seems to pass in
Order_${C}

So the function I use is: ${__V(Order_${C})}

Eddie

 Eddie O'Sullivan                                (Embedded image
 Application Performance                          moved to file:
 Group                                             pic17554.gif)

 QAD Ireland Ltd.           eos@qad.com
 Hamilton House             Tel:  +353 61
 National Technological     213616
 Park                       http://www.qad.com/
  Limerick, Ireland

 This e-mail may contain