jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Carl Shaulis <cshau...@homeaway.com>
Subject Error message when running headless
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:34:45 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am attempting to run the load tests without the GUI.  I am getting the
following error.  Data seems to be saved correctly to my .csv file.

Is this error common or is it something I need to worry about.

Thanks,

Carl

2009/10/21 13:32:54 ERROR - jmeter.threads.ListenerNotifier: Detected
problem in Listener:  java.lang.NullPointerException
   at gnu.java.rmi.server.UnicastConnection.isExpired(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at
gnu.java.rmi.server.UnicastConnectionManager.getClientConnection(libgcj.so.7
rh)
   at
gnu.java.rmi.server.UnicastConnectionManager.getConnection(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at gnu.java.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invokeCommon(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at gnu.java.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at
org.apache.jmeter.samplers.RemoteSampleListenerImpl_Stub.sampleOccurred(Unkn
own Source)
   at
org.apache.jmeter.samplers.StandardSampleSender.sampleOccurred(StandardSampl
eSender.java:68)
   at
org.apache.jmeter.samplers.RemoteListenerWrapper.sampleOccurred(RemoteListen
erWrapper.java:86)
   at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.ListenerNotifier.notifyListeners(ListenerNotifier.
java:86)
   at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.notifyListeners(JMeterThread.java:673
)
   at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler(JMeterThread.java:360
)
   at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:243)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(libgcj.so.7rh)