jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSV Data Set Config Question
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 03:49:30 GMT
hi
if the data is tied to the user (e.g. the user's email address) then it must
be the same CSV data set config (each column representing a data item).
If the data is independent (e.g. the string the user enters into a search
box) then you could have it as separate or different CSV data config
element.
If the relation is 1 to Many (1 user searches for multiple strings) then
you'd probably have separate CSV data set configs

regards
deepak