jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response message: Non HTTP response message: Too many open files
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:55:05 GMT
Hi
It looks like your server has reached its limit . you probably need to
change ulimit on the server. When your requests fail you can probably check
the number of open sockets on the server (using netstat or equivalent). .
there are other OS related parameters related to how long the socket should
be kept open even after it is closed which affect OS behavior

regards
deepak