jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how can i use test data in Jmeter Script
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 15:54:28 GMT
If you mean the test is the same , but the data is varied (e.g. all users
perform search but the data they search for is different)
you can use CSV data set config / User Parameters to store the data that is
sent. each thread will read a different row from the CSV (assuming you set
up the share options that way)

if you want to change the actual test for different users (e.g. 10 users
perform search and 90 users click home page) then you'd have to combine the
above with the various controller available (read the user manual)

regards
deepak