jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ThreadGroup start and end time in date format
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 15:59:38 GMT
Hi
like i said , for the Thread Group scheduler to work , Jmeter has still to
be running , so any sort of automation still needs a way to start off
JMeter.
The only time you might have trouble with the cron is when you have multiple
thread groups (e.g. start group 1 at 2:00 , group 2 at 2:15). Since in most
cases we tend to run Jmeter with ant , I guess it should be possible to make
the Thread Group start/end time read from a JMeter property that is passed
to it from ANT (and should be fairly easy to format dates as you want in
ANT)

regards
deepak