jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web services
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 15:05:48 GMT
On 07/10/2009, rajesh366 <rajesh366@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  The URL entered is right. I had typed the same URL through Web Services
>  studio and i am able to connect it.
>  Also when i checked it in browser it is getting connected, however it was
>  asking for authorisation.
>  Can you please let me know how to load it in Jmeter using the Load WSDL
>  available in Web Services (SOAP) request

As far as I know, it's not possible for JMeter to load a WSDL if it
requires authorisation.
You could always download the WSDL using the browser and try accessing
it using the file: protocol - or indeed, upload it to your own private
URL and access it from there.

Or just ignore the WSDL and fill in the fields manually.