jmeter-user mailing list archives

From vishwesh_k <kt.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Handling File Download Window
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:29:30 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to perform a load test for opening a PDF file. Here is a gist of
my test case.

1. Login into application
2. Select the dates
3. Generate Report
4. PDF report opens in a PDF reader application and not in a browser.

While clicking on the generate report, I get the File download window. How
do I make the Jmeter Open the PDF file (Click on the OPEN button in the
dialog)?

I am using HTTP Request to perform this request. The parameters I see in the
aspx page is t, o, e, c with the values 0,0,1, Local file path directory. (I
recorded the script using Badboy).

I tried giving Assertions to the page. It does not seem to work as the PDF
does NOT open in a Browser. Any Suggestions?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25916352/openFileDialog.jpg