jmeter-user mailing list archives

From rajesh366 <rajesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Web services
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 13:47:04 GMT

The URL entered is right. I had typed the same URL through Web Services
studio and i am able to connect it.
Also when i checked it in browser it is getting connected, however it was
asking for authorisation.
Can you please let me know how to load it in Jmeter using the Load WSDL
available in Web Services (SOAP) request