jmeter-user mailing list archives

From zanas <dd...@live.com>
Subject HTTP request parameters from file
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 11:22:33 GMT

Is there anyway of using a file to fill the HTTP request parameters(GET or
POST variables)? My company has a page that gets a lot of information from a
POST request, what I want to do is to request this page with different
parameters (using different files with parameters). Using CSV DATA SET is
not a solution because this POST REQUEST has the ridiculous amount of 290
variables. I am thinking in extending JMeter but I don't think I have the
time for it.