jmeter-user mailing list archives

From nanduri <nandurivk0...@gmail.com>
Subject Remote testing Error:Connection Refused
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 11:20:07 GMT

Hi,
Im doing remote testing.I have a linux machine where i have installed jmeter
and JDK 1.6 MY java VERISON IS 1.6 .I have ran jmeter-server on linux on
master  system and i went to run Remote start-ip >After some time i got one
error connection refused.What are the things i have done first thing .

In Linux mater system installed jmeter and jdk 1.6
2.Add the clients ip in jmeter properties file
3.Ran the jmeter-server on server

Client
1.Raned the jmeter-server-bat on the client
2.Added the server ip  in remote_hosts in jmeter.properties fi

Do i need to install the jdk 1.6 on the client and  start the rmiregistry of
it is ran in linux its enough but i studied that jmeter version after 2.3.1
will start rmiregistry when we start jmeter-server.please help me in this

Thanks,
kirann