jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "David Levine" <david.lev...@keas.com>
Subject Does the HTTP Proxy Server record Basic Authentication?
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:25:51 GMT
I used the HTTP Proxy Server to record a page protected with basic authentication.  I got two
HTTP Requests, as expected.  However, the second request did not include the basic authentication
line.  I was looking for something like:

Authorization: Basic QWxhZGRpbjpvcGVuIHNlc2FtZQ==

But I didn't see that.  Do I manually have to add basic authorization as a header?

Or am I missing something about doing basic authentication with JMeter?

David