jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Rotteveel" <m...@pluton.nl>
Subject Re: Mail Reader Sampler specify port
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 06:23:44 GMT
Depending on how JMeter fills in the Session properties, the the System
properties could be included in the session properties. On the other hand:
why does JMeter not allow this to be configured? JavaMail also has a
connect() method that accepts a hostname and port, so there would be no
(or: not much) need to do funky stuff with session properties.

Mark

--
Mark Rotteveel
Pluton IT