jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Roberto Lo Giacco <rlogia...@smartlab.it>
Subject Re: JMeter Maven Plugin
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 19:04:57 GMT
Well you set me down with those links because what I had done was
patching the code which ORIGINATED the google hosted one.... !!!! I
googled a little bit and what I've found (ok, not a so deep search I
must admit) was the
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterMavenPlugin page... and I
thought: I think a lot of people would like to run jmeter from maven
(like me), let's see what I can do to help...

Ok, I'll give an eye on both and see if they meet my needs (I'm sure they'll do)

May I suggest to update that wiki page? I think both those plugins
should be enlisted there in place of the "compile it by yourself using
this strange repo for depencies resolution" instructions.

Thank you very much Erik, my work has gone to the trash but now I have
two great tools to run my jmeter tests :)

   Roberto Lo Giacco