jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Radhika_Singireddy <Radhika_Singire...@mahindrasatyam.net>
Subject RE: Paramterization for inserting
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:55:34 GMT
You are giving same value to both A and B. Give B's value as ${__CSVRead(Register.csv,1)} if
email is given in the second column of the csv file. Now try to run the script.

Regards
Radhika Singireddy

-----Original Message-----
From: nanduri [mailto:nandurivk0730@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 2:21 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Paramterization for inserting

Hi,
There are two place where i replaced the parameters of a and B one
at user parameters -
  Variable          user_1
  A                 ${__CSVRead(Register.csv,0)}
  B                 ${__CSVRead(Register.csv,0)}
  next             ${__CSVRead(Register.csv,next)}

In send parameters with Request
username -${A}
useremail- ${B}
Thats all

Radhika_Singireddy wrote:

> What is the value of A and B which you gave in the user parameters??
>
> Regards
> Radhika Singireddy

DISCLAIMER: