jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Radhika_Singireddy <Radhika_Singire...@mahindrasatyam.net>
Subject OutofMemory-Heap Space
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:34:56 GMT
Hi All,

When I tried to execute a scenario with 10 concurrent users, following error has occurred.
I have changed the settings and increased the heap size from 512m to 1024m and the execution
was successful.

15:35:49 ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Test failed! java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java
heap space

Now, I have increased the duration of execution from 30 minutes to 60 minutes and tried executing
the same scenario. Threads are stopped showing a message as below.

Java.lang.OutofMemoryError: Java heap space

Dumping heap to java_pid236.hprof ...

Heap dump file created[xxxxxxxxxx bytes in xx.xxx secs]

 Why are threads getting stopped?   Can anyone give a solution...

Regards

Radhika Singireddy

DISCLAIMER: